Integrative Coaching for Leadership Excellence Endorsed by the ILM
Being a good coach is about helping individuals to achieve their goals. Being an exceptional coach involves going deeper: to the obstacles to achieving optimal levels of performance. The A-HEAD for Success integrative approach encapsulates the whole person for more sustainable results. The system harnesses the power of the mind-body to overcome barriers to change. As well as conventional coaching which addresses goal achievement, creating clarity and building skills, the model includes mindset, stress-resilience, health and energy as key to achieving and maintaining change as well as a sense of purpose and meaning to help them transcend challenge and adversity. All impact performance, motivation, mental functioning and the ability to navigate an increasingly complex leadership landscape.
To succeed, business leaders and their teams need to be firing on all cylinders. In fact, it could be said that the health of the business is directly related to the health of its leaders and staff the A-HEAD for Success 5D model facilitates that.
This 3-day course will cover the following:
- The role and challenges of leaders today
- Explore the concept of integrative coaching and the 5 Dimensional Coaching Model (TM)
- Understand the influence of The Five Pillars on effective leadership
- Understand the four types of wellness
- Understand the main aspects of health which affect performance with guidance on how to recognise and address them
- Understand and overcome unconscious resistance
- Practical application of the model with tools and concepts to provide a high level of support to your clients to enable them to function at their best
“In the past week I have worked with a couple of clients who definitely needed a more holistic approach than ‘what’s going to make you a better manager’. I am really looking forward to working with you and finding out more about A-HEAD as I feel there is lots I can learn to help these individuals more effectively.” Julia Philpott
This course is perfect for coaches who want to bring mental health and wellness into their approach to coaching clients. There is pre-work and homework assignments in order to become familiar and confident with the material and to prepare yourself for the exam on the third day.
Delegates will undergo an assessment which, if successful, will give them an A-HEAD for Success Certificate in Integrative Coaching for Leadership Excellence. The course is endorsed by ILM for which delegates will receive a 6 month student membership of The Institute of Leadership and Management.
Dates: This 3-day course will be held on 24th May, 31st May and 7th June 2019